Hosted Help Desk Software
For organizations seeking a hosted help desk system, Support Tracker.Net offers compelling advantages.
The advantages of hosted help desk software solutions to organizations are becoming increasingly apparent. These solutions not only improve support services, but also have zero impact on the desktop, eliminate issues about software lifecycle management and most importantly, offer users the ability to access help desk resources from any location.
Support Tracker.Net is just such a hosted help desk software solution. It is one of the modules available in TrackerSuite.Net, a Web based professional services automation software suite. In addition the help desk services, TrackerSuite.Net also offers applications for Project Management, CRM, Time and Expense, Purchasing, Asset Management and HR.
- Experience Tracker Today!
- Register for immediate access to a guest site for your own hands-on evaluation.
For organizations looking for a hosted help desk software system, Support Tracker.Net offers numerous competitive advantages, as well as unique workflow opportunities through its integration with other TrackerSuite.Net modules.
Simplified Ticket Creation and Assignment
For all users, Support Tracker.Net simplifies and automates the creation and assignment of help desk tickets.
- Support Tracker.Net is a highly configurable hosted help desk system that easily maps to any support matrix. Submitted tickets are automatically routed through the system based on category, request type and priority.
- As well as submitting help desk tickets via Web forms, users can also simply send emails to designated addresses. These emails are automatically converted into support tickets and routed appropriately.
- Ticket assignees are automatically notified of their responsibility via email.
Tools for Managing Tickets
Support Tracker.Net provides tools and functions that both IT Managers and their staff can leverage to simplify their work.
- Support Tracker.Net provides color coded dashboards managers can use to review the status and age of tickets in the system.
- Automated email reminders are sent to assignees for their overdue tickets.
Integration with Other Tracker Modules
The integration of Support Tracker.Net with other TrackerSuite.Net modules provides unique workflows unavailable from other hosted help desk systems.
- Users can charge time for their work on support tickets when they are updating its status. This time is automatically added to their Web timesheet in Time Tracker.Net.
- Support tickets can be converted into project tasks in Project Tracker, an online project management system.
- Customer Tracker.Net provides a Web portal through which designated customer contacts can log in to submit support tickets and review the progress of their existing tickets, as well as collaborate on projects.
- Support Tracker.Net pushes help desk performance and ticket information to the Tracker Data Warehouse, a Web based reporting engine, which produces an array of reports, including Open/Closed/Escalated Tickets, Ticket Pies, Help Desk Trends and more.
For More Information
For more information about TrackerSuite.Net and its ability to facilitate project cost management, please contact Automation Centre today at (520) 882-9287, or email Info@Acentre.com.
Automation Centre is also pleased to offer a free demo of TrackerSuite.Net, which includes its applications for project management, time and expense reporting, purchasing, payment requests, personnel management, support services and more. Interested parties may register for immediate access to an evaluation site to make a hands-on evaluation of TrackerSuite.Net for their needs.