IT Dashboards for Projects and Support Services
Configure IT Dashboards that put provide a mile-high overview of your IT Projects and Support Services, from which you can quickly and easily drill down to projects, tasks, support tickets, resources and more
TrackerSuite.Net provides IT Managers and Executives the opportunity to configure their own personal workspace using colorful, dynamic widgets to assemble dashboards for monitoring IT operations. Users can access the workspace from any location, via a browser or even within their own Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes email client.
- Assemble Your Personal IT Dashboard Today!
- Would you like a hands-on evaluation of TrackerSuite.Net? Register today for immediate access to a demonstration site.
The widgets most often utilized to create these IT dashboards include:
- Open/ Closed/ Escalated Tickets: This bar chart provides summary of tickets in the system, including new tickets within the month, tickets closed that month, open tickets and open tickets by the end of the month.
- My Projects: These configurable charts show projects that the user is associated with. TrackerSuite.Net also offers more powerful Project Portfolio Dashboards for a global view of organizational initiatives.
- Time Pies: From the desktop, users can click the pie graph to drill down for more information. TrackerSuite.Net also offers a more robust Time Pie report, with filters, pivot table and drag-and-drop fields.
- Project Resource vs. Available Chart: This widget provides an at-a-glance review of the workload of resources, categorized by position, over time.