Simplify Lotus Notes Migration
TrackerSuite.Net simplifies the migration path of organizations seeking to transition from a Lotus Notes platform to Exchange or the Web.
Automation Centre has over 15 years experience in developing enterprise-class business applications for the Lotus Notes platform, through our award-winning collaboration suite, Tracker Suite for Lotus Notes.
We leveraged that experience in developing our 100% Web based solution, TrackerSuite.Net, which provides many of the same functions but with the speed of Web applications. TrackerSuite.Net combines the best of both worlds, the flexibility of Web applications and Cloud based services with the collaborative power of email. TrackerSuite.Net offers organizations seeking a Lotus Notes migration path several competitive advantages.
- Experience TrackerSuite.Net Today!
- Register for immediate access to our demo site, and make a hands-on evaluation today.
For organizations considering a migration from Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exchange or another platform (or even the Cloud) , TrackerSuite.Net offers a simple migration path for their business processes. Consider:
- TrackerSuite.Net applications are based on their Lotus Notes predecessors, which have been developed and business-tested over the course of over 15 years, by organizations including 3M, DuPont Engineering and several other Fortune 1000 companies.
- For organizations moving from Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exchange, TrackerSuite.Net (which runs from a Web server) allows them to stage a migration at their convenience.
- TrackerSuite.Net integrates with major email systems, including Lotus Notes and Microsoft Outlook.. Your users can work with TrackerSuite.Net within their Lotus Notes or Outlook client. This simplifies the transition for users from Lotus Notes to Outlook, as they are presented with the same workspace, now wrapped in an Outlook client interface.
- TrackerSuite.Net leverages the collaborative features of Outlook, with functions including:
- Users can file Outlook emails directly into project and support folders in TrackerSuite.Net.
- Send notifications including timesheet and status report reminders. Managers can review and approve Web based timesheets, expense reports, purchase orders and more within the email itself.
- Tasks created in TrackerSuite.Net can be added as a link in the assignee's Outlook calendar.
- Send project status newsletters through Outlook.
- Users can email support requests to addresses configured in Support Tracker.Net, a Web based help desk. Emails received at these addresses are converted into support tickets and automatically routed for review.
Make your evaluation today! Register for immediate access to an evaluation site and make a hands-on evaluation of TrackerSuite.Net.
TrackerSuite.Net offers several competitive advantages for organizations looking for a migration path from Lotus Notes, including a flexible licensing model and the ability to better capitalize existing IT resources and applications.
The modular nature of TrackerSuite.Net applications allows your organization to select the applications you need to cost-effectively assemble the solution you want. TrackerSuite.Net includes applications for project management, help desk, time and expense reporting, purchasing, check requests, asset management, HR, invoicing and business intelligence reporting. Licensing is based upon the number of modules deployed and the number of named users. Hosting options are also available.
The modular nature of TrackerSuite.Net applications allows organizations to deploy solutions for an array of business needs, including:
- TrackerSuite.Net simplifies project cost management.
- Adapts to multiple project management methodologies, including Agile Project Management.
- Automates SLA management with a robust help desk ticketing system.
- Facilitates critical chain project management.
- IT Service Management.
- CRM Help Desk.
- Simplifies engineering project management. and provides project timesheets.
- Automates defense contracting and provides functions for DCAA timesheet compliance.
- Provides tools for IT project risk management.
- SR&ED Tax Credit Capture.
- Project Management on Demand.
- Managing Project Quality.
- QuickBooks Integration for Professional Services and Job Costing.
- Reducing Enterprise Costs.
- Project Invoicing.
- Improving Workforce Effectiveness
Experience TrackerSuite.Net Today
If you would like to make an immediate evaluation of TrackerSuite.Net and review its potential as a destination for migrating from Lotus Notes to Exchange, or to the Web, please register and you will be given access to an evaluation site.