Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Software
TrackerSuite.Net software provides the tools and functions needed to follow the guidelines of the PMBOK project management standard.
The goal of the PMBOK system is to document and standardize information and practices utilized in project management, to support the project management process and improve the results of teams that leverage its material in planning and executing their initiatives.
TrackerSuite.Net is a 100% Web based suite of integrated software applications for Project Management, Resource Management, Time and Expense Reporting, Purchasing and more. TrackerSuite.Net offers tools that facilitate the execution of the guidelines contained in the PMBOK.
PMBOK and TrackerSuite.Net
The PMBOK Guide is process-based, and includes 47 processes that cover common aspects of projects. These processes overlap and interact throughout a project or its various phases. They fall into 5 basic process groups and 10 knowledge areas. The PMBOK areas of knowledge facilitated by TrackerSuite.Net software include:
- Project Integration Management: TrackerSuite.Net provides tools for comprehensively defining the project and its objectives, setting budgets, selecting teams and assembling the Work Breakdown Structure. It also offers project request and approval workflows.
- Project Human Resource Management: Utilizing resource availability views with drill down capabilities, as well as widgets for reviewing available project resources, TrackerSuite.Net simplifies team selection and workload balancing across the organization.
- Project Scope Management: It offers views for tracking projects, and generates reports to flag initiatives that may be exceed their budget and/or schedule.
- The integration of TrackerSuite.Net modules for Project Management, Timesheets, Purchasing, Check Requests and Expense Reporting facilitate the following areas
- Project Time Management: The integration of TrackerSuite.Net modules for Project Management and Timesheets simplifies time reporting for project team members, and provides views for managers and executives to see how employees are spending their time.
- Project Procurement Management: Similarly, through integration with its Purchase Management module, TrackerSuite.Net makes it much easier to manage project related procurement and track expenditures..
- Project Cost Management.
- Project Risk Management: TrackerSuite.Net provides a robust system for profiling and tracking project risks.